Sunday, August 07, 2005

2004 Kitsch

This is what I spent my day doing today , I had found a canvas that I had painted the background on a thousand times , for a long time , and the I could nevre bring my self to paint in the incredibly 2004 flowers on it. It would always get thrown behind the couch , so today I wiped off the cob web and began to finally complete the essence of 2004 Kitch. To which Farnsworth promptly returned from his mysterious trip to the JUNGO (Bondi Junction) and Declared , "THAT'S CRAP where are you putting it" ....

"Your room Farnsworth your room"


7 Comments:

Blogger Priscilla sometimes without an S said...

eww it looks even ickyer on here

9:55 AM  
Blogger kate said...

Why don't you do a self portrait?

10:16 AM  
Blogger boogiebag said...

Your old blog fell because the voodoo tikia are too wide across the page. If you took them out I bet your blog would pick itself up again. That's what happened to me.

11:53 AM  
Blogger boogiebag said...

You could always re-upload them into blog picture hosting and tick medium.

Meh, I guess it's an old blog now.

12:02 PM  
Blogger Harriet said...

the old blog has never looked fallen to me, I don't see the fallen blog, they are all unfallen!

5:57 PM  
Blogger Harriet said...

I think your 2004 kitsch flowers are pretty.

5:58 PM  
Blogger trish said...

Its real pretty! It is not crap! And I agree with kate, you should do a self portrait.

11:23 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home