Friday, August 26, 2005

use

Yesterday Morning I had a Kitchen albeit an ugly falling apart chipboard with 70's Orange bench tops that were somewhat comforting. The kitchen had lots of cats even though you couldn't swing one in it.(well not really lots of cats , yesterday it did because for the first time the bench tops were unclutterd and they could jump onto them)

Now I have this






Now you might say WOW ....lucky you..but why is there a bath tub in your kitchen

BECAUSE NO ONE TOLD ME ABOUT THIS



i HAVE NO BATHROOM NO TAPS AND DON'T VER GO THERE ABOUT THE TOILET. I DON'T EVEN HAVE A SINGLE SOURCE OF WATER.

2 Comments:

Blogger Harriet said...

oh my god! you poor poor soul! how long are you without water?! I hope it is all fixed up very very soon - I hated not having a laundry for 4 days, no kitchen or bathroom would send me over the edge!

1:29 PM  
Blogger kate said...

Can't wait to see the finished product.

5:25 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home